27 Haziran 2009 Cumartesi

You Rock My World!!


Ho...oh...
My life will never be the same
Cause girl, you came and changed
The way I walk The way I talk
I cannot explain the things I feel for you
But girl, you know it's true
Stay with me, fulfill my dreams
And I'll be all you'll need
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooh, it feels so right (Girl)
I've searched for the perfect love all my life (All my life)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooh, it feels like I (Like I)
Have finally found her perfect love is mine (See, I finally found, come on, girl)
You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I'm gonna give (You rocked my world)
And there ain't nothing we could find
Someone like you to call mine (You rocked my world)
You rocked my world, you know you did (Girl)
And everything I'm gonna give (I want you, girl) A
nd there ain't nothing we could find
Someone like you to call mine
In time I knew that love would bring
This happiness to me
I tried to keep my sanity
I waited patiently
Girl, you know it seems
My life is fully complete
Our love is true because of you
You're doin' what you do
Oh, oh, oh, oh, who'd think that I (Oh)
Have finally found the perfect love I searched for all my life (Searched for all my life)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, who'd think I'd find (Whoa...oh...oh...)
Such a perfect love that's so right (Whoa, girl)
You rocked my world, you know you did (Come on, come on, come on, come on)
And everything I'm gonna give
And there ain't nothing we could find (Girl)
Someone like you to call mine (You rocked my world)
You rocked my world (You rocked my world), you know you did
And everything I'm gonna give (Girl, girl, girl)
And there ain't nothing we could find
Someone like you to call mine (Girl)
Tinky

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder